Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome to my New Blog Mar 18th 2010


I'm new to Blogspots. I decided to set up this blog as my own personal but not too personal diary of my online activity, gaming and other stuff in my life I'll want to look back on someday. It'll have pictures, videos i make and all sorts of cool and interesting stuff I come accross in gaming, surfing the web and life in general. Plus Twitter only allows you to get things off your chest in 140 characters or less. Kinda annoying.

It'll also connect my YouTube, Bebo, Twitter, TheSims, PlayStation, GTA, MediaFire and real life personas together to help me become the one person I am. I wont be to personal. This is NOT a diary, it's a blog.

Now let me tell you a couple of things. I'm from South Dublin Ireland, I'm Straight-Edge. I'm a relaxed stay out of trouble kinda guy, lazy, a little neurotic, Great sense of Humor, and I love WWE, Formula 1, Soccer(football where I come from), Chelsea F.C., Love Sightseeing, Skate 2&3, Adrian Kennedy Phoneshow on Dublins Fm104, The Sims, South Park, Scrubs, Chocalate Milk, Disaster Movies, Paramore, Lacuna Coil and Linkin Park. So those are just some of the stuff that will be seen here.

I'm currently finishing up a Microsoft Office based College course with Biblo, mickchillage and the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment