Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WWE SVR2010 Hot Tag Tutorial and HBK Wrestlemania 26 Threads

-
Hot Tag Tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6Z9eUxv5k

HBK Wrestlemania 26 Threads

Using the Create Threads Tool I want to get something as close to the real attire as possible. Since this was HBK's last match it's only appropriate to have this in the game. You can see it being used in the Hot tag tutorial video(Link Above). To do it my way, follow these simple instructions;

  • Open Threads and select HBK
  • Leave his Wristbands alone
  • Select Pants and choose Advanced and set the following color
X: 90 Y: 50
Shade 100
  • Choose Pants Design 1, then Black
  • Choose Pants Design 2, then Black
  • Choose Pants Design 3, then Advanced and set the following color
X: 80 Y: 0
Shade -10
  • Leave Boots 1 the way it is
  • Choose Boots 2 and then Advanced and set the following color
X: 100 Y:100
Shade 10

It is not possible to make this exactly like the real Attire. This is as close as I can get. Feel free to experiment. It's your game afterall. I've done Mania 26 threads for lots of other superstars in the game and my version of Drew McIntrye. If you would like instructions for those too then be really nice to me because I've plenty of other more fun ways to spend my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment